1. Company details
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company's identification details are provided below.
- Name: Exero Soluciones
- Company name: Exero Soluciones, S. L.
- NIF / CIF (Spanish Tax ID Number): B84422591
- Registered address: C/ Velázquez, 157, 1ª. 28002 Madrid
- Telephone: (+34) 912 90 89 26
2. Intellectual Property
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents found on the EXERO SOLUCIONES website are protected by Spanish laws on intellectual and industrial property rights held by EXERO SOLUCIONES and may not be reproduced and/or published in whole or in part without the prior written consent of EXERO SOLUCIONES, and its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation and decompilation and any other breach of the owner's rights are not permitted without the prior written permission of the same, EXERO SOLUCIONES.
Users may solely and exclusively use the material that appears on this website for their personal and private purposes, and using it for commercial purposes or for unlawful activities is forbidden. EXERO SOLUCIONES expressly observes all intellectual property rights.
EXERO SOLUCIONES will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the contents of its website, taking all civil and criminal steps that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the User.
3. Protection of personal data
Under the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (“LOPD” for its acronym in Spanish), which aims to ensure and protect, in terms of the processing of personal data, the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, and especially their honor and personal privacy, EXERO SOLUCIONES hereby informs Users that: EXERO SOLUCIONES has adopted the technical and organizational measures in compliance with the provisions of current legislation.
The personal data that EXERO SOLUCIONES collects is used for automatic processing and is duly registered with the Data Protection Agency in a file owned by EXERO SOLUCIONES. The personal data collected in the form for the domain name registration are transferred to the competent national or international registration authority or organization. This transfer is intended solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the transferor (EXERO SOLUCIONES) through the contract, that is, the registration of the domain name. The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with EXERO SOLUCIONES, as well as to perform the tasks of informing, training, marketing (the latter task is always identified as such) and other company activities.
EXERO SOLUCIONES has adopted the appropriate security levels for the data provided and has also installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided to us. The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized in the LOPD at any time.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES may modify, without prior notice, the information on its website, as well as its layout and presentation.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES hereby agrees to NOT ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Accordingly, for these purposes, any formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the EXERO SOLUCIONES website, caused as a consequence of incomplete or defective maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections, will not be considered misleading advertising. EXERO SOLUCIONES, pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph, agrees to correct any such errors as soon as it becomes aware of their existence.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES agrees to NOT SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, according to the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to Clients of EXERO SOLUCIONES will not be considered as commercial communication as long as the purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the Client and EXERO SOLUCIONES, as well as to fulfill the tasks of informing, training and other activities related to the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES will not be held responsible for the non-compliance of any applicable rule that the User may commit while accessing the company’s website and/or in the use of the information contained therein.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES will not be liable for any damages caused or likely to be caused, regardless of their nature, resulting from the use of the information, materials and programs contained on this website. The links and hypertext that make it possible for the User, through the company’s website, to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to and are not under the control of EXERO SOLUCIONES; the company is thus not responsible for the information contained therein nor for any consequences that may result from such information.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, and trademarks which, not being the property of said entity, appear on the EXERO SOLUCIONES website. Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from the EXERO SOLUCIONES website.
- EXERO SOLUCIONES is not responsible for viruses generated by telematic transmissions infiltrated by third parties (for example, macros of word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), which are created for the purpose of negatively affecting a computer system.
- In short, Users are solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext included on the company’s website.